Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Blogger Gone Girly Ova Here!

This is just a silly little exciting thing for me (and helps show that I am actually doing stuff all these times I say I'm "busy"), but a "bridal boudoir" photoshoot I modeled for (shot by the lovely and talented Kimberly Frost) was published on Burnett's Boards back in May! Lookyyyyyyyy.

I had such a fun time doing this shoot, despite having to pretend to be a bride (weeiiirrd), and I'm glad it turned out so well.  And this is the first time that a shoot/pictures I've been in have been published in anything other than a book (as far as I know).  So YAAAAY :)

I was lucky to get to work with such a great team, too.  Kimberly really was a joy to work with on top of being an excellent photographer.  For more information on her photography business, visit her website here.

And much love to the hair and make-up artists Welsy Mourino & Phawn Lane with Elle Style Studio; as well as Maureen Carroll, the stylist who did a GREAT job picking out the clothing pieces for this.
And if you don't have time for that whole clicking links thing, here are the pics from my bridal boudoir photoshoot for Burnett's Boards (plus some extras)!  Enjoy! I guess? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment