Friday, May 22, 2015

4th Annual Bootlegger's Ball

(Photo by Jc Vera)
This year, the 4th annual RVA Bootlegger's Ball took place on February 28th at the Bull and Bear Club (for the 2nd year in a row) on the 21st floor of the James Center at 901 E. Cary Street.  Hosted by Jack Lauterback and Kelli Lemon, this was my 2nd time attending.  And if you read my post about my first experience, let me just say this one was MUCH different and way more fun.

I loved everything about it.  The food, the drinks (last year they didn't have rum at all, or Red Bull at the time I was asking for it...lame), the people, the venue (of course), the music (including the Trongone Band my favorite crooner, Piano Mike) and everything else that went along with that night.

More to come, buuuuut for now....
Damn paparazzi!
(Photo by Amanda Egbert)
(Photo by Sarah Bragg)
 (Photo by Jc Vera)                               (Photo by Jc Vera)
 (Photo by Jc Vera)
      I even made a friend on the way out ^ :)                     GREAT NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment