Monday, May 18, 2015

Carytown's New Brewery is Neat-o

Back in February (Valentine's Day actually) I went to the grand opening of Garden Grove, right at the beginning of Carytown at 3445 W. Cary Street.  It was pretty darn cool.

Besides having some good beer (and some not as good, IMO) they also have one of the coolest interior decorating jobs I've seen at a brewery yet.  I loved all the artwork.  It really stood out to me more than anything for some reason....well, besides the cool barrel tables.

It was packed that day, too....as in, "I can't believe we found a place to sit otherwise we were going to leave" packed.  But after we owned our spot, it was a really good time with some high percentage beers :)

You should definitely check them out - I'm sure they're not nearly as crowded most days anymore.
 The drunker I got, the more I was into this set up...and maybe I was out of products and took some.

No comments:

Post a Comment