Thursday, June 4, 2015

8th Annual SCAN Bourbon Street Ball

I'm still playing catch up!

This actually turned out to be one of my favorite events of the year (so far).  I finally made it to the 8th Annual SCAN (Stop Child Abuse Now) Bourbon Street Ball, hosted by SCAN's Board of Young Professionals on Saturday January 21st at The Tuckahoe Woman's Club.

It had an open bar (you know, after the $75 ticket), silent auction, dancing to the tunes of Another Level, heavy hors d'oeuvres in the form of a buffet, and lots and lots of bourbon :)
The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, the silent auction items were awesome, and the band was a lot of fun.  I'll post more later, but for now - the pictures!  And find out more about the Greater Richmond SCAN and the wonderful work they do here.
My friend is a very talented artist and drew these chalkboards for the event!
My other wonderful friend is a SCAN board member and was basically the main organizer for the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment