Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What's happening...

So I've been insanely busy lately with work, volleyball, photoshoots (oh please, I'm not that full of myself, it's just a coincidence), lots of side projects, and the exciting idea of finally moving back to the city.

So what gets neglected in all of this?  My blog.  And all the cool events I've been to recently.  A lot of these events are now outdated.  You can probably find lots of blogs and articles about them at this point.  SO, I'm just going to post my photos and maybe a few notes about my personal experience just to get it out there.  Maybe I'll go back and get detailed later, but I have a feeling that since a lot of these events are coming up again soon, I'll just wait and post about the next go 'round.

'Til then, enjoy my photos bitches! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment