Tuesday, November 18, 2014

3rd Annual Bootleggers Ball


What's funny about me grouping this in with the "I've been busy, don't have time to elaborate" posts is that this would probably have THE most interesting experience with drama at an event that I've ever posted about on here.  This is what my opening paragraph was going to be:
"So I finally made it to the Bootleggers Ball this year.  I think it’s important to point out that I don’t feel my experience would be an accurate foreshadowing of what your experience would be like.  So just prefacing with that:  this is not something you should apply or factor in to a decision to go or what to expect."

So how about that?  Oh well.  It was still a really fun event though.  And if you're more into the glitter versus the grit, then this is definitely the event for you.  Style and high class all the way :)  

Here are some of my snapshots from the 3rd Annual Bootleggers Ball back in February at the Bull and Bear Club on the 21st floor of the James Center.  Stayed tuned for when they announce the date of the 4th Annual Bootleggers Ball.

 My date for the evening, have a fabulous time

 Really fun band


No comments:

Post a Comment