Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Trampled By Turtles at The Jefferson Theater

I was honored enough to finally see Trampled By Turtles (with another great band - Hurray for the Riff Raff) at the Jefferson Theater in Charlottesville, VA.

What a great show.  What a great experience.  And of course since we were traveling to Charlottesville, we had to make a day of it.


 Trampled By Turtles official preparty at Mono Loco Restaurant

ROB WON STUFF!

Concert time, in one of the most beautiful small theaters I've ever seen a show in BTW.  Alynda Lee Segarra, the lead singer of Hurray for the Riff Raff, has the most enchanting beautiful voice I've ever heard.  This was my first time really hearing their music, at all....and I was instantly hooked.  And have a new girl crush.


Trampled By Turtles time!!!





The show (and day as a whole) were well worth the tired drive back to Richmond.  Goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment