Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So long 2012...



2012 was another amazing year filled with great places, events, and experiences.  To start off 2013, I’d like to wrap up any events I’ve looked over posting about so far.  Let’s start off with my first Grand Illumination in downtown Richmond. 

Every year, Shockoe Bottom is packed with families and party-ers alike for one Friday evening to watch all the buildings illuminate for holiday season.  This year, for the first time, I joined the madness J  And it is that.  There’s music, marching bands, food, fundraiser booths, and lots of little toys and things to buy.  If you haven’t been, my advice is to plan ahead, figure out a spot to watch (we chose the parking deck of a bank), and be prepared to park far away and walk. 

Here’s a little photo recap of my first Richmond Grand Illumination experience. 








No comments:

Post a Comment