Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Every other month is good, right?

Whew, another busy month, another postless month.  So you know what that means.....
GET READY FOR A BLOG POST AVALANCHE.

....but a weak one....
....probably only like, two or three today haha

But soon, more!
May and June were, indeed, busy months.  Lots of traveling, lots of events, and a lots of events that were surprisingly (and sadly) missed.  
(No Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival post this year you guys :( First time in four years I missed it.)

But in the meantime, while I'm throwing these words and pictures together, how can I start to make up for the weeks of no posts? .....how.....

Oh I know!  Here's some pretty pictures of sunsets! :D  From Byrd Lake near Maymont Park, and the Boulevard/Nickel Bridge over the James River (Memorial Day weekend I believe....which shall get its own post soon!).

Hope you enjoy!

SEE YA SOOOOOOOOOOON

No comments:

Post a Comment