Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My RVA Fashion Week 2014: Part 2 First Meeting

Sunday Jan. 29th, 2014

So not too much to report with this one, but I'm trying to maintain some consistency here.

Our first meeting started out with an explanation of what to expect with the upcoming "model workshops" and Winter Gala, and then an explanation of the day’s meeting agenda and how we would basically be going through three stations.  

The first station: filling out yet ANOTHER form (where do these keep going?) and release form.  But whatever.  Painless and NBD.

At the next station, we had our our official RVA Fashion Week model head shots taken in our white t-shirts (or tanks tops…I wish I’d known that was an option) and jeans.  The photographer taking the head shots was my favorite photog, Mr. JC Vera J  I don’t get to see him much so that’s always a nice treat.

Then for the last station we got to walk yet again, but with no feedback or constructive criticism.  I later realized that was all being saved for our workshops (which I still didn’t realize existed after the first meeting lol).


So another relatively painless meeting down, and the RVA Fashion Week Winter Gala to look forward to


No comments:

Post a Comment