Friday, February 5, 2016

IT'S A NEW YEAR! ...Oh wait, crap, it's BEEN a new year for over a month!

You know, you get one promotion at work (not monetarily mind you, just more responsibility and stress) and your ability to keep up with a blog goes to s***.

Welp!  It's February and I haven't posted once yet.  So let me give you a recap of my eventful and well-rounded New Years Eve!

[Full description to come later]
Here are the few photos that were either taken by me or my cohorts that fateful NYE night :) Enjoy? haha
(So let's start with) I got my hairs cut!
And I liked it!
We walked up the street to (one of) my neighborhood bar(s).
Where they were open like normal...no cover...AND happy hour in full effect.
Stopped back by my place for more free drinkin'...
One more bar stop...
...Then came the parties....
(none of the following pictures were taken by me or with my phone)
 And believe it or not, one more party after that one. I'd say I rolled into my apt around 4:30.  But, what do I know?
HOPE EVERYONE HAD A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!  AND THAT 2016 IS OFF TO A GREAT START!

No comments:

Post a Comment