Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival: A Photo Montage

So this year Richmond's Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ Festival was held on June 8th in the Richmond Raceway Complex Exhibition Hall.  It was a great time. I could probably write a book about it.  But seeing as 2013 is almost over, I'm just gonna go ahead and throw some highlights out there.

My group took a limo and had VIP tickets, which meant we got in at noon and the regular admission holders had to wait until 2:00.  Trust me - it makes a BIG difference.

 Doin' it and doin' it and doin' it right








This is VIP:




Which is important because you get things like these, before they run out...which they did...in 30 min:



They also had lots of prizes:


And these:


Which we purchased, and smoked here:



Then of course there's THIS:


Aaaaand music that may only appeal to a certain type of crowd:


Honestly, by the time our regular admission friends showed up, things had already gotten a little weird:


I thought I was going to need one of these:


But nope, I made it home fine. Can't remember much of the day after that though :) It really was a good time, had by all.



No comments:

Post a Comment