Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Queso Critic

Best Queso In Richmond (and kind of the surrounding area)

1.       El Caporal
-I’ve thought to myself every time I’ve eaten there “OK, this HAS to be the best queso ever”.  And so it was written.
2.       Casa Grande
-This is a veeerrrrry close 2nd….I mean, it’s the 2nd listed #1 best queso
J lol
3.       Republic
-Believe it or not, for a non-Mexican designated restaurant, their queso is DAMN good
4.       El Paso
-They could tie with Casa really, but I think Republic beats them bc of their non-Mexican restaurant designation.  It’s still damn good queso.
5.       Nacho Mama’s
-It’s a meal in itself.  A delicious meal!
6.       Mexico
-C’mon, if you’re just straight rocking the country’s name, you gotta step up the queso.
7.       La Casita
-Pretty good, but a little blander than the restaurants over in the West End.
8.       Plaza Azteca
-For a pricier Mexican restaurant, I expected more.
9.       Baja
-I know I eat it every week, but even when I put stuff salsa or sausage in it, it’s still….yeah
10.   Legend’s
-….Just don’t get it. It’s yellow for god’s sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment